PEPERONZINI by Zini Vincenzo with registered office in Toritto (Italy), Via Spadari, 9, VAT Code / VAT ID 09828820150 (hereafter PEPERONZINI). Is the owner of http://www.peperonzini.com.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1) The contract between PEPERONZINI and the user who purchased it (hereafter "the Customer") must be understood to be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by PEPERONZINI. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he has read all the information provided to him by this document and / or during the purchase procedure, and accepts the general terms and payment terms as outlined below.
2) If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his / her professional activity or does not make the purchase by indicating at the time of purchase and / or registration a VAT Reference as defined in Article 3, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consumer Code - hereinafter the "Consumer"), once the online shopping procedure has been completed, PEPERONZINI will send a copy of these Sales Terms in PDF format by e-mail. Customer will print or save and in any case be kept in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code on Remote Sales. If the customer is not a consumer please see the following art 13.
3) The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that for the purchase of alcoholic beverages must have reached at least eighteen years of age. Therefore, in order to complete an order containing alcoholic beverages, the Customer expressly declares and warrants that he is of age. In any case, PEPERONZINI reserves the right to verify the age of the Customer during the order processing and delivery phase. If the required requirement is not met, we will not process the order and / or delivery of the alcoholic beverages.
4) Any Customer's right to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the failure of PEPERONZINI to accept, even partial, an order.
5) The customer can only purchase the products and tickets of the events in the electronic catalog at the time of the order forwarding and can be viewed online at http://www.PEPERONZINI.it as detailed in the respective cards informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive card of a product may not be perfectly and fully representative of its features but differ according to color, size, and accessories of the product. All purchasing support information is intended as a simple general information material, not relevant to the actual features of a single product. The Customer may at any time request further information using the contacts referred to in the following art. 38.
6) In any case, PEPERONZINI reserves the right to enter additional information and / or particular conditions within the product and event information sheets. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that such indications as may be contained in the above-mentioned information sheets will prevail over these terms of sale.
7) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by PEPERONZINI by means of an e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will, in addition to the copy of these Terms of Sale referred to in art. 2, the order summary, to be used in any further communication with PEPERONZINI. The message replicates all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its accuracy and to promptly communicate any corrections in the manner described in this document.
8) In the event of non-acceptance of the order, PEPERONZINI guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
9) Customer may pay the product price and the related delivery charges by credit card or Paypal.
10) Credit Card (recognized and approved by PEPERONZINI)
In the case of purchasing goods with Credit Card Payment Modes, at the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference banking institution will only authorize the commitment of the purchase amount made. The amount of the merchandise you paid, even partially, will actually be charged to the Customer's credit card upon conclusion and acceptance by the order PEPERONZINI.
10.1) If the order is canceled if PEPERONZINI does not accept it, PEPERONZINI will promptly and promptly request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount. Withdrawal times for some types of cards depend solely on the banking system and may reach their natural expiry date (24th day from the date of authorization). Upon the cancellation of the Transaction, the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that in no case PEPERONZINI may be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delay in the failure to withdraw the amount committed by the banking system.
10.2) PEPERONZINI reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, PEPERONZINI reserves the right not to accept the order.
10.3) At no time during the purchase procedure PEPERONZINI is able to know the buyer's credit card information, transmitted through a secure connection directly to the bank's website managing the transaction. No PEPERONZINI computer archives will keep this data. In no case shall PEPERONZINI be held liable for fraudulent and unlawful use of credit cards by third parties upon payment of purchased products.
11) Purchases via Paypal
In the case of purchasing goods with PayPal payment method, PayPal will promptly charge the amount of the purchase made at the conclusion of the online transaction.
11.1) In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance by PEPERONZINI, at the time of cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be re-credited to the customer's Paypal account. Recalculation times on the PayPal payment tool chosen depend solely on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount is credited back to the PayPal account, PEPERONZINI can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by delays in the actual Paypal or banking system re-accrual.
11.2) PEPERONZINI reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, PEPERONZINI reserves the right not to accept the order.
11.3) At no time during the purchase procedure PEPERONZINI is able to know the buyer's credit card details or other methods chosen within PayPal. In no case shall PEPERONZINI be held liable for fraudulent and unlawful use of credit cards by third parties upon payment of purchased products.
Purchased as a professional or business
12) If the purchase is carried out by a professional, it will be possible to request the invoice to be issued by selecting the appropriate box during the order procedure and entering the billing data including tax code and / or VAT number. In this case, the invoice will be sent by email to the address indicated. The professional is responsible for the correct inclusion of the billing data and is expressly informed that in the event of a request for the invoice at the time of order, it will not be possible to request it later. If you opt for this mode, you must remember that the professional is no longer considered Consumer and therefore can not qualify for consumer rights under applicable law. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that outside of Italian territory, PEPERONZINI will not accept orders from subjects other than natural persons.
Methods and costs of delivery
13) For each order made online, PEPERONZINI will issue a receipt of the shipped material that the user will be able to find once he receives the products, in accordance with the applicable provisions. The receipt of the receipt confirms the information provided by the Customer on order. No change in receipt will be possible after issuing the same.
14) Product prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties. All prices are in Euros. Payment of the goods by the customer will be done using the mode chosen on order. Nothing is due more to the customer than the total of the order.
15) No responsibility can be attributed to PEPERONZINI in the event of a delay in ordering or delivering what is ordered.
16) At the time of delivery of the goods by PEPERONZINI, the Customer is required to check the number and nature of the products being delivered; Any divergence from the order must be contested within 7 days.
17) In the event of delivery impossible at the delivery indicated by the Customer on the order, the order will be returned to the PEPERONZINI sales outlets.
18) The expenses are entirely borne by the Customer and will be indicated when the latter inserts it, all the required data, including those relating to the destination of the products. Therefore, the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that only once completing the compilation of mandatory fields will be shown the final cost of the shipment. Any cost indicated by PEPERONZINI before, should be considered as indicative and subject to variation.
19) PEPERONZINI guarantees the dispatch of all fresh products only to the territory of the City of Milan, for all other products on national territory. For European territory there is no shipment of wine and fresh produce. PEPERONZINI takes advantage of the Courier DHL services.
20) PEPERONZINI provides two methods of shipment to Customer's choice. Express mode and dedicated Dedicated mode.
The Dedicated Mode must be explicitly requested by the Customer through an email to PEPERONZINI with the additional request for the quote. PEPERONZINI will contact the shipping company and provide the requested quote immediately (ecommerce@PEPERONZINI.it).
Depending on the shipping mode you choose, it is important to inform the customer that in case of withdrawal, PEPERONZINI will refund the full amount of shipping costs only if the Customer has chosen the normal mode. Ex art. 56, paragraph 2 of the Consumption Code, in case of choice of express mode, no additional costs will be reimbursed for this expedited mode of shipment.
Right of withdrawal
The following is not applicable to foodstuffs for which reference is made to paragraph 25 below.
21) According to the Consumer Code, if the customer is a Consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in Sections 23, 24, 25 and 26.
22) Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The period for exercising the right of withdrawal expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, acquires the physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, Customer is required to inform PEPERONZINI using the contacts mentioned in the following art. 37, of its decision to terminate this contract by means of an express declaration (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To do so, you can use the downloadable form for download here , but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the term of withdrawal, the Customer must send a notice regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
If the Customer withdraws from this Agreement, PEPERONZINI will repay to the Customer all payments made to PEPERONZINI, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the Customer's choice of Express Shipping Mode as Provided for in point 21 above), without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day that PEPERONZINI was informed of the Customer's decision to terminate this contract. Such refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction unless the Customer has otherwise expressly agreed otherwise; In any case, PEPERONZINI warrants that the Customer will not have to bear any costs as a result of such refund.
The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that PEPERONZINI will be entitled to suspend the aforementioned refund until receipt of the merchandise or until the Customer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods if earlier.
The Customer shall return the goods or deliver them to PEPERONZINI without undue delays and in any case within 14 days of the date on which he informed PEPERONZINI of his intention to withdraw from this contract.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all parts and original packaging (envelopes and packages), stored and, if necessary, used in accordance with normal care, without any signs of wear or dirt, subject to the following conditions 24, 25. As foreseen by Art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumption Code, the Customer will be responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same as that required to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
23) The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
(A) the right shall apply to the product acquired in its entirety; It is not possible to pursue only part of the purchased product;
B) according to law, shipping costs for the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer;
C) the shipment, up to the receipt of receipt at the PEPERONZINI warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
D) In the event of damage to the goods during transport, PEPERONZINI will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in the warehouses), so that he can promptly file a complaint with the courier he chooses and obtain Reimbursement of the value of the asset (if secured); In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
E) PEPERONZINI does not respond in any way for damages or theft / loss of goods returned with unsolicited shipments.
24) Subject to the provisions of this contract and art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, PEPERONZINI will repay to the customer the entire amount already paid by way of the transfer of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, Customer care will be provided promptly with IBAN code banknotes on which to get the refund (Current Account Manager Account).
25) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumption Code
The right of withdrawal referred to in Articles 52 to 58 of the Consumption Code for distance contracts and contracts negotiated outside business premises is excluded in respect of:
- order of tailor-made or clearly customized products;
- ordering products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Sealed products that can not be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection or which were opened after delivery;
- ordering services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of execution.
With regard to the cases of exclusion of the withdrawal listed above, the Customer in particular is informed and agrees that products which "are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly" include all foodstuffs (alcoholic intakes, wines and beverages in general) and that Among the "services related to leisure activities" are the events.
The following applies to the sale of all products except for events and certain products in respect of which the terms of the warranties may vary because of their perishable nature or as they are subject to a shorter term than The one provided below in general.
26) All products sold by PEPERONZINI are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24 months warranty for defects of conformity, pursuant to the Consumption Code. In order to benefit from warranty service, Customer will have to keep the invoice or receipt that will be received by email in electronic PDF format. Exercise of the Warranty may include a request for assistance to the Authorized Service Centers present in the territory and / or follow the procedures described in the documentation contained within the product packaging.
27) The manufacturer's formal warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation contained within the product packaging. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as shipping costs if Supported by PEPERONZINI.
28) The 24-month warranty under the Consumption Code applies to the product that exhibits a defect of conformity, provided that the product is used properly, in accordance with its intended use and with the provisions of the accompanying technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (a natural person who buys the goods for purposes that are not related to his / her professional activity, or makes a purchase without indicating a VAT code reference). In the event of a defect in conformity, PEPERONZINI shall, without charge to Customer, restore the conformity of the product by repairing, replacing or reducing the price until the termination of the contract. If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a defect in compliance with the Customer's Consumption Code, any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance will be charged as well as the costs of Transport if supported by PEPERONZINI.
(29) The Customer shall cease to have such rights if he / she does not denounce to PEPERONZINI the defect of conformity within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect, provided that it is not a product that by its nature is perishable or subject to expiry A shorter term, in which case the defect must be denounced within that reduced period.
30) Replacements in case of non-functioning product at delivery are only provided if expressly provided by the manufacturer. Replacement or product repair times depend solely on manufacturer's policies.
31) In the event that, for any reason, it is not able to provide a customer with a guarantee product (restored or replaced), PEPERONZINI may at its sole discretion pay back the amount paid by taking into account the use of the good or To its replacement with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
32) The repair or replacement times of the product depend solely on the manufacturer's policies and no damage may be required to PEPERONZINI for any delays in repairs or replacements.
33) In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original package, complete with all parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory: manuals, cables, etc. ..); To limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended to insert it in a second box; The adhesion of labels or adhesive tapes must be avoided in all cases directly on the original packaging of the product. Customer will be provided with a product return authorization number (ARP) that must be indicated outside the packaging, following the directions given directly to the relevant authorization email.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
34) PEPERONZINI informs that the Site, as well as all the trademarks and trademarks used by PEPERONZINI in connection with the sale of the products, are protected by applicable intellectual and industrial property rights and that any kind of reproduction, communication, distribution, publication is prohibited Alteration or transformation, in any form whatsoever, of the contents of the site, of the marks and of the distinctive signs used by PEPERONZINI (such as, for example, works, images, photographs, drawings, dialogues, Presentations, music, sounds, videos, graphics, colors, features and design of the site).
35) PEPERONZINI assumes no responsibility for the trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on the products it markets on the Site, against which the Customer does not acquire any rights following the conclusion of the contract.
36) Please see our privacy notice here .
Information and Complaints
37) Any complaint should be addressed to PEPERONZINI by registered mail to ecommerce@PEPERONZINI.it.
38) The sales contract between the Customer and PEPERONZINI is understood to be concluded in Italy and governed by the Italian Law. For the settlement of any disputes arising out of the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his residence; In all other cases, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Milan Forum, excluding competing or alternative holes.